- All years will always display for tables in mandatory report sections, regardless of the Report duration Mandatory report sections are the ones that cannot be unselected from the Client report options. For example, the Policy values and Statement of variability sections in the example above are mandatory.
- Optional report sections will be affected by the selection made in the Report durations input field. For example, the Policy taxation summary is optional. If you select this section to be in the Client report, then select something other than Show all years from the Report durations list, the table in the report will reflect your selection.
The Report durations feature is not available in the following situations:
- Mandatory report sections.
- Illustrations for Sun Term or Wealth products.
How does the Report duration affect the Strategy reports and Shared Ownership report:
- When you create the Shared Ownership strategy report (with Sun Critical Illness Insurance) or any of the Detailed reports for Asset Transfer strategy, Investment strategy or Retirement strategy, all the tables of values in the report will reflect your Report duration selection.
- When you create any of the Summary reports for Asset Transfer strategy, Investment strategy or Retirement strategy, the Report duration selected has no effect on the number of rows that appear in the table of values.